COSHH Risk Assessment
This programme is designed for Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders and Safety Representatives who may be actively involved in compliance with COSHH. The duration of this course is 1 day.
The aim of the course is to provide delegates with an understanding of the requirements under the COSH Regulations, recognise the implications & requirements of COSHH and apply them in the workplace. To enable delegates to carry out simple risk assessments & recognise when specialist support is required.
Below you can see what is covered in this course. Appoint us as one of your preferred agency suppliers and get this course for FREE.
- Outline legal requirements for control of hazardous substances (COSHH, PPE, etc) and associated ACOP
- Outline general strategy for control of occupational health risks
- Overview of occupational health risk
- Exposure limits and control limits
- Control strategies and the hierarchy of prevention and protection for hazardous substances
- Workplace monitoring requirements and techniques
- Collecting Hazard data
- Recording systems